With millions of TV viewers tuning in to the latest series of The Apprentice,Michael Cheary at reed.co.uk explains all you need to know about apprenticeships, and how to secure one.
- Accountancy: Students are struggling to make ends meet
- Management Consultancy: Investment Challenge
- Insurance: Attitudes of employees
- Investment Banking: Talented people are the driving force of business success
- Retail Banking: Halifax student account
- Marketing: Learning English as a second language
- Civil & Structural: Paid apprenticeships
- Electrical/Electronic: Siemens apprentice benefits from local college route
- Energy: Top tips for students looking to boost their employment prospects with a summer placement
- Aerospace: How to become a pilot
- Telecommunications: Understanding engineering
- Climate Change: Views on climate change
Some of the UK’s best-loved food and drink manufacturers have launched a campaign to get young people excited about a career as a food engineer and the MEng Food Engineering degree they have developed with Sheffield Hallam University.